Sunday, September 7, 2008

Right now...

Hi Cal,

Right now, it is a lazy Sunday morning.  You are just about six months old.  We all stayed in bed this morning until about 8:00!! Then, you and I got up to have breakfast while Daddy slept in.  After your bananas and cereal, I put you into your exersaucer to play for a bit.  Usually, you love your exersaucer, but there in one toy on it that gets the best of you! Its a plastic book, two pages, with a mirror underneath.  The pages are pretty hard to turn, but you are determined to turn them.  Actually, I think you would like to eat them, but you can't get them into a good position to do that.  So instead you are screaming at the book with a look of fierce concentration on your face.  You are so angry and determined at the same time.  I hope you take to your school books with the same determination! 

Daddy just came out of the bedroom. I think we woke him up :).  He's probably wondering what all the screaming is about...

No comments: