Saturday, October 4, 2008

Off to daycare...

Hi Caleb,

This week, I went back to work.  I know I'm very lucky that I got to be home with you for almost six months, but that didn't make going to work any easier! I'm only working part time, so I am away from you from about 7 until 11:30.  Its not that long a time, but it feels like forever.  I know you are in good hands while I am gone, though.  Somedays, you are with Nana and Granky, the other days you are with Abba.  They are all so happy to spend the time with you.  Abba takes you for walks all around her building and you have made lots of friends with "the ladies."  You are quite the popular guy with them!  On Nana and Granky days, Dillan is usually there to keep you company. He likes to push you around the house in your walker and he really likes to sit in the chair with you while he watches television.  

So while I am off teaching the high school kids, I know you are having a great time.  Being back to work isn't so bad, but I'd rather be with you!

No comments: